Is your pup sitting at home bored just waiting for you to get home? Maybe your dog is in need of some socialization with other dogs to help fulfill that need for canine companionship that all pups have. We know that bored and lonely dogs can become stressed, destructive and disruptive to a happy home. At Adventure Pet BaseCamp we provide the opportunity for dogs to get the exercise, mental stimulation and socialization from a pack of four-legged friends as well as our human handlers that they need. We provide a wide variety of indoor and outdoor play spaces that will keep your pup moving, engaged and ultimately pooped at the end of the day.
**Maybe your dog is older and doesn’t necessarily need a large amount of play time, but still wants to socialize. Our social boarding and outside deck areas allow mellow dogs the opportunity visit with their buddies while getting some decent relaxation time in a homelike environment.
Our goal is to provide an environment where your dog is not only happy, but healthy and safe. When you bring your dog to DayCamp you can rest easy knowing that we have provided a place that is safe and secure, and focused on making sure that play time is stress free.
- All our handlers are trained in dog behavior.
- All our handlers are certified in pet first aid and CPR.
- All our pups have been assessed to ensure that they are socialized, good at playing with other dogs and current on vaccinations.
Many of our clients have demanding work schedules sometimes making exercising their pups challenging. Or some dogs have physical requirements that exceed the time and availability that their people can provide. And let’s face it, who among us can gather up a pack of four-legged friends for a day of play? That’s where BaseCamp comes in. Clients love BaseCamp because they know that while they are away for the day their pup is in an environment that provides these benefits:
- Relieves boredom, separation anxiety and potentially destructive behavior at home
- Improved socialization with dogs and people
- Regular exercise that contributes to maintaining a healthy weight and content demeanor
- Overall better quality of life
- Exclusively for clients who purchase a 10 or 20-day DayCamp package, curbside drop-off and pickup is available.