- I love Adventure Pet! My Golden has the best time on her outings with them. They send photos of the trip, and my girl is always smiling. I have not used their boarding, but have friends who have and love them as well!Stacey G.8/19/2022
- just wanted to say from the bottom of our hearts "Thank you Morgan for being part of our family, lives and taking care of our babies for the last couple years". You have no idea how much you mean to us and our dogs and how much we love and appreciate you and your character. If they find someone half as special as you are it may be a start but we think that you are irreplaceable. Thanks. Love Roux, Tate, Lisa and Robbie SikesRobbie Sikes4/26/2022
- I cannot say enough good things about this facility. We have two dogs who we have been taking there for some time. The dogs get so excited when we put them in the car and almost drag us to the front door when we arrive. We cannot exercise them enough ourselves, especially our 81lb. Lab, like a day of running with the other hounds at Adventure Pet.
And they really care about their customers and their dogs! Recently when my husband and I came down with Covid and he was hospitalized, they boarded the dogs for a few days so I could take care of things at home and visit my husband in the hospital. They did this even though they were already booked for boarding as it was the week of Thanksgiving. And one of the owners called during that time to see how we were doing.
We are so lucky to have such a great facility and the terrific folks that own and work there in Reno!Teri I.12/16/2021
- We have been bringing our dog Sammie here since February. She is a very high energy dog and we just don't have the time to take her to the dog park for multiple hours everyday. We used to take her to a different daycare facility and after a hike she stopped wanting to go. We would have to force her into the car and she would go in with her tail between her legs. Something wasn't right. We found Adventure Pet and have been so happy. She leaps out of the car and can barely contain herself when she goes in. And even better, she's exhausted when she comes home and the whole next day she spends sleeping. She has been getting in a lot less trouble and listens much better. The staff is always so nice and we can tell they really love our dog.Jessica B.7/08/2021
- Another 5 star rating on the grooming aspect.
It's now a one stop shop for me!
We picked the dogs up early this morning.
They were groomed exactly how I explained...which is very satisfying.
Luckily, I was able to meet the groomer and explain what was important.
I also heard that they were perfect models while being groomed!
I'll be booking the next appointment in six weeks!Amy OO 2.6/20/2021
- I normally do not make last minute arrangements, but due to an out of town family emergency.. I frantically called.
Unfortunately, I picked the worst time ( everyone is dropping the dogs for daycare and boarding)...
Panic sets in..I have to get down to Sac., and the dogs need somewhere..
I cancelled my dogs grooming for tomorrow at their regular daycare..
Stephanie answers the phone... and probably could tell I am distraught...
She was able to squeeze my dogs in and also offer grooming services!!!
Now I can travel to Sac. In peace.. knowing they will be taken care of and smelling and looking handsome and pretty!
Thank you so much!
You are an angel on my shoulder!!!!!Amy OO 2.6/18/2021
- Cornbread spent the afternoon at Adventure Pet, needless to say he’s a big fan and real tired which makes for one happy dog momma. The facility is amazing, staff friendly, and owners personable and passionate about what their facility offers pet parents. It’s a bit of a drive for me but to know my kiddo is in good hands is well worth it. Thank You!Brittney Jensen4/30/2021
- I am very early in the process with Adventure Pet but after my dogs did a half-day for the first time the other day I can already speak about how amazing their facilities are, the staff is, and the owners are I would recommend this place to anyone that needs to get their dog a dog friendly experience while away from home my dogs absolutely loved it and after only 5 1/2 hours this is what they look like. Thank you so much Adventure Pet Daisy and Ella already love you guys unbelievably already!!!Michael Reeves4/15/2021
- Spoke with Troy(the owner) before bringing my Boy Denver to their facility as he had a special situation, Troy was super understanding and invited us over for an "eval" Denver passed flawlessly and is now stoked to come play all day. Super highly recommended Adventure Pet. love the fact they are a local small business and not a chain as well!Brent Copeland4/15/2021
- Great place for dogs. The owners are fantastic and treat everyone's situation differently which is much more refreshing than the same robotic answers you get at other places. They have a super friendly staff and a beautiful facility as well+Brent C.4/15/2021
- This place is SUPERB! Honestly, our dog has separation anxiety, but she loves Adventure Pet so much. Staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and genuinely care about the pets they work with. You can definitely tell the staff are passionate about their work and love what they do! We absolutely love them!Erin B.3/12/2021
- Best business in Reno for dog owners. Period!Marcie Taylor3/01/2021
- It's been a year but it's time to update my review! I absolutely love this place still they are such a reliable and constant source of joy for my puppy. I have boarded with them for 10 days at a time and they take excellent care and give you updates if requested. I also appreciate their grooming service which just recently changed but I received a personal phone call from her introducing herself and offering her services. I love this place, it is so clean and so personable to each dog. I never have any worries when I am at work or on vacation. I greatly appreciate their willingness to stay open during Covid and their online reservation system. You can tell that the dog had a good day when he immediately falls asleep in the car on the way homeKristin R.1/30/2021
- Without a doubt the best dog daycare, dog boarding facility in northern Nevada. This is the only place I've found that keeps your boarded dogs playing all day instead of being locked in a cage for most of their stay. Most places only let out your dog for potty breaks and keep them confined for over 90% of their stay. The staff is friendly, the place is big, beautiful and most importantly CLEAN! I recommend this place to any I come across that talks about needing an awesome place for their dog. They even have an excursion service that picks up your dog from your house and take them on an outdoor off leash adventure.Justin Watkins1/15/2021
- We looked at a few "Doggie Daycare" providers before selecting Adventure Pet. My German Shepherd, Marshall, is still enough of a puppy that he needs to get up and move. Being a former stray, he also needed to be around other dogs in a safe environment. Adventure Pet did not let us down. The staff was great, even accommodating his somewhat neurotic nature to make him feel safe and secure.
At the end of day one, Marshall was completely worn out. He played HARD and had a great day.
There are other places that are cheaper. But for the extra couple of dollars, they are the best value around.
Thank you to the entire staffSwar B.1/06/2021
- We cannot say enough great things about Adventure Pet! We are so thankful for the way our fur babies, Mammoth & Milo, LOVE to go "play"! They come home exhausted and happy every time! We have left them for as long as 2 weeks to go out of town and we can enjoy our vacation knowing they are being well taken care of. It is very apparent how much the owner Troy, Stephanie and their staff love their "guests". This is our dogs home away from home and I highly recommend this wonderful place!Christine R.12/16/2020
- I can't say enough good things about this place. My sweet puppy had a rough start in life having to live on the streets of Tijuana. She was under socialized and had really bad separation anxiety.
The staff here is really dedicated to making dogs feel at home and safe. They took Lena in for a couple of half day sessions and each day she is improving.
Now instead of crating her all day while I work she can play with other dogs and interact with people that really understand dogs. Plus I have some place safe to leave her when I travel.
The entire property was built with dogs in mind. The owners are super dedicated and very honest.
On top of the overall friendliness of the staff I was overly impressed with how clean the place is. It really is the best place you can put your fur baby when you can't be with them.Brad C.9/14/2020
- They're ahhmaziiing!!! My fur baby LOVES LOVES this place and they offer excursions which my guy has not done yet but they're legitimately invested in your pup! I had an emergent health issue and was in the hospital overnight and couldn't reach out. I was so grateful the following day. Since He had been at daycare I knew he was well take. Care if and they were very understanding !!! ---They no longer have a groomer I believe it was a trial arrangement but in case you see that somewhere as I write this there is no groomer on their premises...with that being said they have great suggestions!Stephanie D.8/16/2020
- Easily the best daycare and boarding I know of. Their ventilation system is over the top ridiculous. Place is extremely clean. Staff cuddles with homesick dogs. Dogs socialize with dogs of similar temperaments. Dogs' comfort is monitored, if too hot they rotate inside. Online booking is extremely fast and convenient. I think the facility obtains immunization records from the vet so I'm not hounded for paperwork every six months.Jackson B.8/04/2020
- I guess things happen for a reason....
So glad we found this daycare/boarding for our dogs.
All the conveniences from registering online, booking appointments, discounts for multiple dogs, and paying online too.
It's also closer to us, and literally down the street from the hubby's work.
I reserved Sunday for both dogs to be evaluated, and then for a few hours of daycare (assuming they passed their evaluations), which they did.
The facility is super clean, very modern, and well protected with secure screening and fencing.
The staff were informative and professional.
We will definitely be bringing them for both daycare and boarding.
If they can add a groomer to the process, I will be more than willing to add another star!!
So our dogs needed a break from spending a lot more time at home with us. They don't know, but their breadwinner Dad, will be working from home the next three weeks! Ugh!
My job will be to keep them quiet and out of trouble!
They knew once we put their harnesses on, they were going back to their fun house.
So easy, I called and they said to bring them down.
Happy dogs =happy owners!
Of course we will bring them again!
Dogs lucked out today, hey had a big crowd to play with!
It's so awesome to see them so happy to put their harnesses on, and the excitement in their eyes!
As owners, we couldn't be happier to bring them here!Amy OO 2.5/23/2020
adventurepetrenonv2 days ago
Happy Flyin’ Friday everyone! 🏃♂️ Our two @whistlelabs competitors were Gibbon and Tessa! Today’s run time was 6 hours ⏰ •Gibbon is a 9 month old boxer mix and he is quite the little ball of energy. He may look familiar, and that’s because his...
adventurepetrenonv3 days ago
Dusty’s last grooming appointment had everyone, including him, a lil emotional We love you Mr. Dusty! Thanks for being a part of the pack♥️